Interior works, renovations
Brick walls and bases for bathtubs are less frequently made, but sometimes necessary. Some of the constructing works from our offer include:
– bricklaying of partition walls from blocks
– making door openings in existing walls, moving lintels or forging and inserting in other places, bricking up existing holes.
– foundation of the bathtub,
– bricklaying work requires plastering on both sides and painting.
– the undoubted advantage of block walls is their durability and the ability to hang cabinets, TVs and others on them without additional reinforcement, as is the case with plaster-cardboard walls.